neighborhood Weather 10 work Forecasts other Forecasts significant Weather Radar Satellite
65473 WEATHER WARNINGS (SEVERE T-STORM & TORNADO)
existing WEATHER

FT LEONARD WOOD, MO current Weather

1:56 afternoon CDT SEP 17, 2021
few Clouds 82°F
Feels Like: 84°F
Dewpoint: 66°F
Rel. Hum.: 58%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: NNE at 5 mph
Pressure: 30.10 inches
critical 72 hrs
local Severe Thunderstorm monitor
local Area eye Depth
Missouri present Weather
Missouri MOS projection Weather
regional Weather Maps
65473 WEATHER projection
10-Day GFS model forecast maps

FORT LEONARD WOOD, MO 65473 Weather Forecast

Snowfall projection pages snow Depth pages
approve 212 afternoon CDT Fri Sep 17 2021 TONIGHTClear. Short in the mid 60s. Irradiate wind. SATURDAYMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Light wind. SATURDAY NIGHTMostly clear. Short in the mid 60s. Light wind. SUNDAYPartly cloudy. Slight possibility of showers in the morning, then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Irradiate wind. Chance of rain 40 percent. SUNDAY NIGHTPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. Light wind. MONDAYPartly cloudy in the morning, then sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and also thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the top 80s. MONDAY NIGHTPartly cloudy v a 40 percent possibility of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the reduced 60s. TUESDAYCooler. Partly sunny with possibility of showers and also slight possibility of thunderstorms. High in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent. TUESDAY NIGHTCooler. Mainly clear with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows about 50. WEDNESDAY through THURSDAY NIGHTClear. High in the mid 70s. Lows roughly 50. FRIDAYMostly sunny. High in the top 70s.
65473 WEATHER SATELLITE LOOPS
clearly shows Weather SatelliteFORT LEONARD WOOD, MO 65473
Infrared Weather SatelliteFORT LEONARD WOOD, MO 65473
65473 WEATHER RADAR LOOP
NEXRAD Weather RadarFORT LEONARD WOOD, MO 65473
MOS computer WEATHER forecast

FT LEONARD WOOD, MO 3 hourly weather forecast

DAY/DATE &WEATHER FORECAST summary


You are watching: Weather in fort leonard wood mo

TIMECDT
TEMP(deg. F)
Wind chill (Temp under 65°F)","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()"style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> FEELSLIKE
partially CLOUDY=clouds spanning 1/2 of sky or lessMOSTLY CLOUDY=clouds extending 7/8 of skies or lessOVERCAST=sky completely covered by clouds","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()"style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> CLOUDCOVER
Most most likely precipitation lot in inches.","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()"style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> PRECIPPROB.
Probability that thunderstorms will be major if lock occur.","#DDDDFF")" onmouseout="kill()"style="width:100%; text-align:center; text-decoration:none"> THUNDERPROB.
WINDdir./mph
RELHUM
DEWPT(deg. F)


See more: Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 Secret Battle Star

Friday17 SEP 2021 1 PM 85° 87° Partly Cloudy 9% 4% Thunder( 0%severe) NNE 7 51% 65°
High 86° 4 PM 85° 87° Partly Cloudy NE 8 51% 65°
PartlyCloudy 7 PM 79° 81° Clear 11%RAIN( 0%severe) E 6 69% 68°
10 PM 72° 72° Clear ESE 5 84% 67°
Saturday18 SEP 2021 1 AM 68° 68° Partly Cloudy 8% 5% Thunder( 0%severe) ESE 3 93% 66°
Low 65° 4 AM 66° 66° Partly Cloudy ENE 3 100% 66°
High 84° 7 AM 66° 66° Partly Cloudy 6% 5% Thunder( 2%severe) NE 5 100% 66°
IncreasingCloudsChance that RainChance that Thunder
*
10 AM 76° 77° Mostly Cloudy E 7 85% 71°
1 PM 81° 84° Overcast 24%RAIN( 4%severe) E 8 69% 70°
4 PM 82° 85° Overcast E 8 65% 69°
7 PM 77° 79° Mostly Cloudy 14%RAIN( 5%severe) ESE 8 82% 71°
10 PM 72° 72° Mostly Cloudy ESE 7 93% 70°
Sunday19 SEP 2021 1 AM 70° 70° Overcast 12%RAIN( 0%severe) SE 6 97% 69°
Low 67° 4 AM 69° 69° Overcast SE 5 100% 69°
High 79° 7 AM 68° 68° Overcast 35%RAIN.01–.1in 15% Thunder( 1%severe) SE 6 100% 68°
OvercastChance the Rain 10 AM 73° 73° Overcast SE 7 93% 71°
1 PM 77° 79° Overcast 45%RAIN.1–.25in 16% Thunder( 4%severe) SE 7 79% 70°
4 PM 76° 77° Overcast SE 9 85% 71°
*
7 PM 72° 72° Overcast SE 7 100% 72°

FT LEONARD WOOD, MO prolonged weather forecast

Monday20 SEP 2021 Tuesday21 SEP 2021 Wednesday22 SEP 2021 Thursday23 SEP 2021 Friday24 SEP 2021
Low 66° Low 60° Low 48° Low 50° Low 54°
High 85° High 68° High 75° High 78° High 76°
*
*