2) The tissue that constantly has an apical and a basal surface ar is tissue.A) epithelial B) connective C) muscle D) basal E) apical
Characteristics the epithelia include every one of the following exceptA) attachment. B) avascularity, C) regeneration. D) polarity. E) extracellular matrix
6) Epithelial cells that are adapted for absorption generally haveat their cost-free surface.A) mitochondria B) cilia C) microvilli D) junctional complexes E) Golgi complexes
10) Epithelium is associated to underlying connective organization by A) keratin. B) interfacial canals. C) a basement membrane. D) a reticular lamina. E) proteoglycan.
You are watching: Each of the following is an example of dense connective tissue except
18) Transitional epithelium is found A) lining the urinary bladder. B) lining the ducts that drain sweat glands. C) lining kidney tubules. D) lining the stomach. E) in ~ the surface ar of the skin.
20) friend would uncover psendostcatitied columnar epithelium lining the A) trachea. B) urinary bladder C) secretory portions of the pancreas. D) surface ar of the skin. E) stomach.
20) you would find psendostcatitied columnar epithelium lining the A) trachea. B) urinary bladder C) secretory portions of the pancreas. D) surface ar of the skin. E) stomach.
22) cells that are flat and also thin space classified A) columnar B) squamous C) blasts D) transitional E) cuboidal
24) The epithelia that line human body cavities and blood vessels space classified as A) an easy squamous B) stratified squamous C) basic cuboidal. D) stratified cuboidal. E) transitional.
See more: Alguém Sabe Como Burlar O Limite De Download Do Mega 2020, Megadownloader 1
26) The two major types of cabinet layering in epithelia space A) simple and proper. B) stratified and also pseudostratified. Squamous and also simple. D) simple and stratified. E) cuboidal and columnar.
34) Glands the secrete your product through the bursting the cells space glands. A) apocrine B) sudgriferous C) holoscine D) endocrine
38) which of the following tissues are classified as "connective tissue appropriate 1 arcolar conneetive organization 2 adipose organization 3. Fibrocartilage
38) i m sorry of the following tissues space classified together "connective organization proper"? 1. Areolar connective tissue 2. Adipose tissue 3. Fibrocartilage 4, thick irregular connective organization A) 3 and also 4 B ) 1,2 , and 3 C) 1 and 2 D) 1, 2, and also 4 E) I and also 3
39) Which cabinet produces the protein fibers in areolar connective tissue? A) squamous cell B) adipocyte C) fibroblast D) chondrablast E) chondrocyte